Difference between revisions of "Booster"
Revision as of 03:23, 21 April 2018
Boosters are devices that temporarily improve vessel performance. Boosters can also increase the reward for a flight taken. Each ship has two (2) slots for boosters; a left slot and a right slot. Each slot has a different set of possible boosters. Left slot boosters cost GS and Right slot boosters cost credits (see Currency). Stacking benefits can produce very useful results for ships.
- Boosters are available on all ships
- They're durability is measured in battles; an independent probe booster may last for 5 battles.
- Boosters are installed into their own dedicated slots
- Each slot has it's own set of options
- You may purchase several boosters of the same type
- Purchasing the same booster more than once extends it's durability in battle; a 5 battle booster will last 10 if you buy another one without using the first
- If one extra unit is replaced by another, it will dissappear