From Star Conflict Wiki
- Iridium is remains of Precursors' material culture. It is one of the main resources in Star Conflict.
Pilots can find Iridium:
- Pilots can receive Iridium as a reward for owning a sector while being part of a corporation that controls the location.
- From the search for values when getting Alien artifacts through their analysis:
- For special tasks in different modes.
Iridium can be spent:
- On special containers that contain rare items in the game, such as parts of ships, rare reagents for the workshop.
- For fast flights in the open world (be sure to visit the sector before that).
- For the creation and development of the corporation.
- To the corporate budget for construction and improvement of shipyards and dreadnoughts.
- Iridium transfer from the pilot’s account to the corporation’s account goes 1 to 1.
- You can also use iridium to speed up building of shipyard or dreadnought.