From Star Conflict Wiki
Type: Kinetic weapon.
For ranks: 6-10, 13-17.
- In flight the projectile is divided into independent segments, each searching for and attacking its own target.
- The hierarchs of the Mendes Family have always admired the weapons of the Executor ship, so their executioner fleet was especially large. They were particularly attracted by the capabilities of a cluster missile, and soon the command decided to get its smaller copy. In a short time, the engineers developed the MIRV launcher mounted on the frigates Crusader and Inquisitor S. The results exceeded all expectations and soon a whole defensive fleet was formed with these weapons. The only downside was that only one missile was aimed at each target. During the Invasion, it was thanks to the MIRV launcher that numerous groups of alien drones, transmitting information to the main fleet of crystallids were destroyed. After the war, when the Family needed extra money, the hierarchs decided to give the blueprints of the MIRV launcher to the UMC. Rumour has it that the mercenaries managed to circumvent the system and now all the missiles can be aimed at one target.
From a Saladin Family Intelligence Report
- — According to our intelligence, the Mendes Family is developing a new weapon for guard frigates. According to unconfirmed reports, they use technologies similar to the weapons of the Executor ship. We will continue to observe in order to prevent the rise of Mendes in the Family hierarchy.
- — Communication with the intelligence group is lost. According to the last communication session, the Mendes fleet is leaving the sector! I repeat, the fleet, headed by the Ark “Servant”, is moving towards the fringes.
- — Shipwrecks were found at the former location of the family, among which there were frigates Crusader with an unknown weapon. Presumably, it was Mendes who had been working on it recently.
- Parameters are shown without ship bonuses and modifiers for the 1 weapon.
- The rate of fire increases depending on the number of weapons mounted on the ship, result is increased damage per second.
- Some damage parameters are rounded to integer values.
|Parameters||MIRV launcher 10||MIRV launcher 17|
|DPS (kinetic)||219 dmg./s.||+10 dmg./s.||+9,5 dmg./s.||+7,5 dmg./s.||+6 dmg./s.||262 dmg./s.||+10 dmg./s.||+9,5 dmg./s.||+7,5 dmg./s.||+6 dmg./s.|
|Damage (kinetic)||1094 dmg.||+48 dmg.||+48 dmg.||+38 dmg.||+31 dmg.||1309 dmg.||+48 dmg.||+48 dmg.||+38 dmg.||+34 dmg.|
|Rate of fire||12 rounds/min||12 rounds/min|
|Critical damage bonus||50%||50%|
|Projectile speed||1300 m./s.||1450 m./s.|
|Firing range (max.)||5000 m.||5000 m.|
|Spread||0,1 deg.||0,1 deg.|
|Overheating/cooling||10/1,4 s.||10/1,4 s.|
|Cost||Can be picked up from destroyed enemies in the zone Collapsed Laboratory||123800||247500||577500||Manufacturing||Can be picked up from destroyed enemies in the zone Mining Site||675000||1350000||3150000||Manufacturing|