From Star Conflict Wiki
Type: Special module
For ship: Tornado
- Docks ships. Guns and modules don't lose efficiency, but are distributed to two ships.
- After undocking the following modules also become available:
- "Subsitite" protocol
- The module allows you to switch control between ships.
- Energy consumption: 100 en.
- Recharge: 4,5 s.
- "Offence-Defence" protocol
- The module allows you to give a second ship orders to attack the enemy or to defend an ally:
- 1) “Partner” mode. The ship protects the owner.
- 2) “Order” mode. The ship performs the following actions:
- “Protect”. The ship protects the ally who is in the crosshairs when the module is activated.
- “Attack”. The ship attacks the target locked by the player.
- “Hold position”. The ship heads to the specified position, target locking must be disabled. The ship will automatically switch to the next mode.
- 3) “Defence” mode. The ship protects the specified position, the mode is activated when the module is reactivated from any mode.
- Energy consumption: 50 en.
- Recharge: 1 s.
- When a pilot-controlled ship is destroyed, control is transferred to a second ship.
- The destroyed ship recovers after 35 s.
- In 40 s. after undocking the ship, it is possible to dock . The docking begins instantly, regardless of where the second ship is located.
- Energy consumption: 200 en.
- Recharge: 40 s.