- The community is made up of all the players of Star Conflict.
Players have the opportunity to:
- Create and manage temporary or permanent groups of players
- Create and manage lists of friends and other contacts
- Go into battle with your friends and other contacts
Through the use of the social menu players can:
- Manage their own social circle or group of contacts
- See who in your contacts is currently playing
- See the statistics of friends and other players
Players can create the following lists:
- Friends. The friends of the player are listed in the friends list. Becoming a friend of another player requires the other players' consent.
- Followed. The players that a player wants to keep track of are listed in the followed list. Consent is not required to put a player in this list.
- Ignored. This list keeps track of all the players that a player doesn't want to communicate with. The player doesn't see messages from players in this list.
- New. A temporary list which tracks requests for friendship from other players.
For each player, there are a number of actions that allow you to communicate with them directly. By right clicking on a players name, you can bring up the list of actions.
- A link is a temporary group of players flying into battle together.
- The number of people allowed in a link is one (1) to four (4).
- A link is created when an invite is sent to at least one player.
- A wing is a temporary group of players flying into battle together.
- There may be up to eight (8) players in a wing.
- Wings can only be used in sector conquest.
- A corporation is a group of players that play together regularly.
- To create a corporation, it costs 3000 galactic standards (equivalent to $10 USD).
- Each corporation has a different rating.
- Corporations can participate in sector conquest on the galactic map.
A corporation has 6 levels. Each level increases its pilot capacity.
To level up a corporation, the corporation must pay a certain amount of galactic standards.
- Level 1: 20 (3000GS)
- Level 2: 30 (1500GS)
- Level 3: 40 (1500GS)
- Level 4: 50 (1500GS)
- Level 5: 100 (7500GS)
- Level 6: 150 (7500GS)