From Star Conflict Wiki
Type: Beam weapon.
For ship: Executor
For ranks: 13-17.
- Upon being hit, the target closer than 1500 m. loses 30% of speed and 70% maneuverability.
- The Family Council is hardly ever enraged, but if you fell into disgrace, be prepared to see one of the executioners on your radars, who will carry out the sentence. The sentence passed by the Family Council is, in most cases, a death penalty. And the last blow is usually dealt exactly by this weapon, the “Cryolaser”.
- Some corporations of the former Federation would have given much for the technical secrets of the departed Jericho...
Interception 2.13.78. Corsa Triama sector. Zone: Destroyed Station
- — (interference) ... and immediately report the results of the test.
- — Yes, sir. No critical damage detected at this stage. The target is losing its speed and maneuverability. Vulnerable to high-speed ships.
- — How much... (interference)... conduct the test to the end?
- — (interference)... and two transport vessels.
- — I'm ordering to conduct tests in real conditions. Start with trade routes.
- — But sir!..
- — Lieutenant! (interference) This is an order! (interference)... prefer to be court-martialed... (interference)
End of transmission.
From the official press release of the Sargas Foundation public relations service:
- “Escape pods from a cargo ship have been picked up on a trade route. The survivors claim that they were attacked by unidentified vessels. After a hit on the hull, their speed and maneuverability fell to a minimum. Later these unknown ships sweeped the sector. We are confident that this is the work of former imperial mercenaries, nefariously using the legacy of the great Jericho”.
Recommendations of the Sargas Foundation propaganda department's analytical center:
- “We have to conduct a mass info-dump about the events in the Corsa Triama sector. Emphasize the vile attack of former imperial hirelings trying to destabilize the situation in the region. You may hint at the participation of our friends from the Hermes Block.
- You should also carefully track all records of the incident on the net. Locate the sources. Work on transfer of all records to our analytical center. Search the black market for the presence of weapons, matching the “Cryolaser” footprint.
Acting Head of Analytical Center
- Parameters are shown without ship bonuses and modifiers for the 1 weapon.
- Damage per second and per shot increase depending on the number of weapons mounted on the ship.
- Some damage parameters are rounded to integer values.
|DPS (thermal)||582 pts./s.||+21 pts./s.||+21 pts./s.||+17 pts./s.||+15 pts./s.|
|Damage (thermal)||582 pts.||+21 pts.||+21 pts.||+17 pts.||+15 pts.|
|Rate of fire||60 rounds/min|
|Critical damage bonus||50%|
|Firing range (max.)||4000 m.|
|Cost||Can be picked up from destroyed enemies in the zone Sorting Facility||1575000||3150000||7350000||Manufacturing|