Drone operator "RepK-2"
From Star Conflict Wiki
Type: Kinetic weapon.
For ship: Hammerhead
For ranks: 15-17.
- Attacks the enemy with unguided nanodrones dissolving the hull.
- On critical hits the nanodrones produce a repair kit for 15 s. that restores 2000 hull pts. for allies within 250 m. for 3 s.
- Repair kits are pulled in by allies located 400 m. away from them.
- Federation engineers often didn’t have enough time to reach the ships suffered serious injuries and as a result of it, the army often lost the ships where the losses could be evaded. Just for this purpose, the scientists of the Outpost dockyard filled in the ammunition RepK-2 drone operator. By using this armament, pilots could create repair kits placing them all over the battlefield. However, parts couldn’t appear from anywhere and the engineers decided that an enemy itself will become its resource. Every missile had RepK-2 drones inside, which in case of a critical hit got power charge and activated. On the hull, drones assembled repair kits from any parts which were managed to tear away from the enemy. After being assembled, a finished repair kit was pulled closer to the engineer by gravity waves.
Journal "Bulletin of the Federation"
- Greeting you, the Federation!
- Armada declassified the blueprints of one of the latest ships a week ago. Therewith, the mercenaries got a unique weapon RepK-2 drone operator. Currently, the corporation Ellydium made a few statements on the theft of some groundwork. As it became known from Dr Matthew Gilmore`s comments, “The Outpost” applied their technology of gravity waves, that used in one of the weapons of the Waz'Got frigates. Later, he also made a statement that Ellydium had performed some experiments with RepK-2 drone operators and found out that in creating RepK-2 drone operators were used aliens` technologies. Despite the loudness and pathos, all the charges were dismissed soon. Rumour has it that one of the members of the Outcome board of directors left the company after losing a large sum of money allegedly given to Ellydium. In the future, we are going to keep in touch with the situation around the frigate Hammerhead.
- Parameters are shown without ship bonuses and modifiers for the 1 weapon.
- The rate of fire increases depending on the number of weapons mounted on the ship, result is increased damage per second.
- Some damage parameters are rounded to integer values.
|Parameters||Drone operator "RepK-2" 17|
|DPS (kinetic)||470 dmg./s.||+21 dmg./s.||+20 dmg./s.||+17 dmg./s.|
|Damage (kinetic)||588 dmg.||+26 dmg.||+25 dmg.||+21 dmg.|
|Rate of fire||48 rounds/min|
|Critical damage bonus||50%|
|Projectile speed||6800 m./s.|
|Firing range (max.)||4750 m.|