From Star Conflict Wiki
Revision as of 15:06, 19 December 2019 by FIRE WARRI0R
Type: Special module
- Accelerates the ship to a very high speed (2800% from max. march speed), by 2 seconds.
- Maximum jump range depends on the maximum speed of the ship.
- Preparing the microwarp takes 1 sec.
- The jump consists of several stages:
- Stage of preparation. The control of the ship is blocked, pre-acceleration occurs with double acceleration up to the speed of 120% of the maximum. The duration of the stage is 1 second.
- Stage jump. The ship moves with great speed in the selected direction.
- Stage braking. The ship control is unlocked, the ship reduces speed to normal. The process of reloading the module starts.
- Since the jump is made at a very high speed, any collision with an obstacle during a jump leads to the death of the ship. Therefore, at the stage of the jump, an automatic security system is activated, which interrupts the jump if an obstacle is noticed on its route.
- The automatic security system checks the jump route at a distance equivalent to the distance that the ship will fly in the jump at the current speed for 0,55 seconds.
- The ship is gaining jump speed not instantly, but the jump acceleration is very high.
- Automatic safety system is disabled at the stage of braking.
- The jump can be interrupted at any time by pressing the activation button of the module again, or by pressing the movement buttons.
- The enemy can disrupt the preparation for the jump by imposing an effect "Stasis".
- Microwarp can be used for damage. To do this, aim the ship next to the enemy ship and activate the module. It is important to turn off the warp in time and after that, at the stage of braking, while the speed is high enough, to tighten on the chosen target.
Ships on which Microwarp engine can be installed
Rank 2: Dvergr
Rank 4: Dvergr Knight
Rank 10: Black Bomber
Rank 13: Viking
Rank 14: Spectre Falcon
Rank 16: Marten
Depend on ship's rank (2-3/4-6/7-9/10-12/13-15).
- Energy consumption: 35/40/46/51/56 en.
- Recharge: 30 s.