Portals and Tournaments
As the name indicates, this game mode is about elite players forming teams to battle against other elite teams in a 5v5 manner.
Rules of engagement/ how to participate:
- Creating and disbanding a team is free and can be done anytime except in midst of an ongoing SCL event
- A player can't join another team before exiting the one he/she currently is in
- A player can't exit a team and join another one while SCL is ongoing
- Ship rank requirements for SCL is 11 and above
- The SCL event is a daily event starting in these time stamps: 16:00 UTC±0 for 2 hours, 19:00 UTC±0 for 1 hour, 21:00 UTC±0 for 2 hours, 03:00 UTC±0 for 1 hour
- SCL teams consist of 9 members in total, including 4 possible reserve players
- The leader does not have to be present to start the event, any member can form a wing and battle in the name of their SCL team
Since the event is team based, the rewards are distributed to the whole team equally.
1st place - Grand Champion title
2nd place - Champion title
3rd place - Master title
League finalist title is awarded for making it into top 8.
Pacifist title is awarded for not wining any battle in SCL finals.