- The ship is the basic unit in the game. All ships are classified as light space fighters.
The ships in the game have several parallel classification systems:
- defines the size of the ship, the task in a battle, number of weapons, its characteristics and unique skills.
The game features the following ship classes:
Technological level - specifies the "attributes" of the ship: the strength of armor and shields,
- tactical and technical characteristics, the number of slots for modules,
- the maximum technological level of equipment,
- the number of levels of synergy and ship priece and maintenance priece.
- Technological level
- is indicated by a Roman number from I to IV on the ship. The short form is called Tier. In most cases the technological level is written like this: "T2" - T stands for Tier and the 2 for the second technological level.