PvE mission 'Ariadne's Thread'
Attention to all free pilots! Blackwood corporation is requesting UMC's help in defending their experimental shipyards under AI Ariadne's control.
This Ariadne has already been out of control several times, but Blackwood's representatives claim that thios time their objects were under a massive attack from inside.
Cybers are the alleged opponent. If someone slept through their history lessons — it's the Jericho scum bent on cyber-modifications. Besides, there is plenty of evidence of their connections with Crystallid. So expect the unexpected.
To complete the mission, you must complete a sequence of goals. The mission supervisor is Arthur Gage.
Goal №1 - Capture the primary and additional communications station.
Goal №2 - Destroy two navigational stations.
Goal №3 - Destroy the flagship - Cyber Coordinator.
Throughout the mission:
- The player in all phases - constant hull regeneration (5 pts. every 0.2 s.) and increased damage dealt by the main weapons (30%).
- Enemies - Appear infinitely in small groups after the destruction of the previous group, as well as during each subtask. Selected randomly from several types.
For completing each additional task, you will receive a +10% to reward.
- Destroy the antenna silencer
- Accompany allied destroyer
- Pick up stolen containers
- Pick up the body of the deceased captain
- Destroy the hijacked destroyer
- Destroy the squad of deserters
- Destroy escaped during the experiments of the elite ships of crystallides
- Destroy a group of crystallides