Portals and Tournaments
Mysterious spatial tunnels leading to various locations of space have been detected in the “Shining” zone. Their research has shown that control over them is a very profitable business since portals lead to resource-rich sectors.
To control the tunnels you need to capture the beacons in the location to which they are currently tied.
Mercenary teams have begun an active struggle for resources and control over the wormholes. It turned out that the passage through them blocks high-tech equipment, weapons and ships. Pilots will have to fight on the few available ships that can pass through the protective field of wormholes.
The fight has begun! Only the strongest teams and the best pilots will be able to control the tunnels and get valuable resources!
- Northern portal (resource - Enriched monocrystals)
- North East portal (resource - Crystal ganglions)
- North West portal (resource - Energy router modes)
- Eastern portal (resource - Xenocrystals)
- Western portal (resource - Enriched monocrystals)
- South West portal (resource - )
- Southern portal (resource - Vitreous neuropils)
- South East portal (resource - )
Participation in "Portals" gamemode
"Portals" are part of Conquest, not passing with dreadnoughts, but in the mode "Beacon capture".
To see which modules are allowed, in the game settings you need to activate the option "Esports modules display". At the same time, the authorized equipment will receive the "ES" index on the icons.
The list of allowed ships, weapons and modules in "Portals":
Weapons (except pirate versions):
At least 3 ships are needed and the squad's leader's dreadnought in the portal zone if pilots fly together.
Tournaments are held in "Beacon capture" mode.
The ships you put on your platforms when you enter tournament are the only ships available for all three rounds and can't be changed.
Tournament consists of three stages. For each stage, you also get a bonus to experience and credits depending on the number of wins.
Preffered way to enter the tournament is to form a wing first as pilots trying to queue in the random queue are not guaranteed to have a spot in the tournament.
The weekly tournament on Saturday is for pilots of ranks 7-9 at 16:00 and at 19:00 GMT:
- For one victory in the tournament, players will receive 100
- For two victories in the tournament players will receive 200
- For three victories in the tournament, players will receive 350
The weekly tournament on Sunday is for pilots of ranks 9-17 at 16:00 and at 19:00 GMT:
- For one victory in the tournament, players will receive 150
- For two victories in the tournament players will receive 250
- For three victories in the tournament, players will receive 400