From Star Conflict Wiki
Attention: Atlas may refer to the Atlas (ship).
Pilot's atlas is a pilot profile section, which shows his progress in game.
View of Atlas with ship list
- 1. Pilot's nickname and his corporation.
- 2. Current pilot's clearance level.
- 3. Clearance points. If more, than needed for upping level, excess is written.
- 4. List of ship roles. By hovering the cursor, main tasks of this role ships are shown.
- 5. Search by ship name.
- 6. Owned ship. By clicking you can see it. By hovering the cursor, you can see its characteristics.
- 7. So elite ships are signed. If ship isn't elite, his experience level is shown. 'Ellydium' ships instead of experience level have number of opened nodes.
- 8. Not owned ship. By clicking on it you can see its characteristics, eqiupment while buying and buy/manufacture it if you have possibility and resources.
- 9. Number of pilot's ships. Here DLC-ships are included.
View of Atlas with equipment list
- 1. Switch between weapons, active and passive (modifiers) modules.
- 2. Researched equipment.
- 3. Version (Mk.1 - Mk.5) of equipment. Duplicated by frame and number colour.
- 4. So full pumped equipment is signed. By hovering the cursor, you can see its characteristics.
- 5. Not researched equipment. By clicking on it, you can see additional information about how to get it.
- 6. Number of researched technologies.