Armada combat drones
From Star Conflict Wiki
Type: Special module
For ship: Octopus
- Every 27 s. produces drones with 4341 durability pts., no more than 3 at a time. The drone attacks the enemy at a distance of up to 1950 m.
- Dron damage depends on the level of the main weapon installed on the ship.
- Spends 410 energy pts. on one activation (repairing or self-destructing a drone).
- If the player’s shield volume is less than 50%, then the drone, instead of firing, will restore 105 shield pts./s.
- When the module is activated, one of the drones restores 4648 shield pts. to the allied ships within a radius of 1000 m. and turns off.
- The amount of restored shield depends on .
- DPS (thermal): 697 dmg./s.
- Damage (thermal): 418 dmg.
- Rate of fire: 100 rounds/min
- Firing range (max.): 1950 m.
- Drones: 3 pts.
- Drone: durability: 4341 pts.
- Drone: recharge period: 27 s.
- Ship repairs: 105 pts./s.
- Recharge: 3 s.