Repair drone operator
From Star Conflict Wiki
Type: Special module
For ship: Waz'Got
- Launches drones accompanying the ship and attacking the enemy.
- Picking up ship debris, the engineer also produces drones.
- Drone damage depends on the level of the main weapon installed on the ship.
- Upon activation the drone moves to the selected spot and transforms into a repair pack. The repair pack persists for 105 s.
- Repairs hull for an ally who picks it up and for every other ally in 2000 m. range.
|Drone: DPS (thermal)||300 dmg./s.||306 dmg./s.|
|Drone: damage (thermal)||226 dmg.||230 dmg.|
|Drone: rate of fire||80 rounds/min|
|Drone: weapon range||2000 m.|
|Drone: projectile speed||3200 m/s|
|Drone: durability||2793 pts.||2815 pts.|
|Drone production limit without debris picking||2 pcs.|
|Drone activation preparation time||30 s.|
|Hull repairs to ally who picked pack||7100 pts.||7252 pts.|
|Hull repairs to nearby allies||5680 pts.||5802 pts.|
|Energy consumption||109 en.||118 en.|