From Star Conflict Wiki
Type: Beam weapon.
For ship: Spike
For ranks: 13-17.
- When flying at afterburner speed, weapon damage increases by up to 25% depending on travel time.
- After the collapse of the Empire, the fragments of its military-industrial complex were scattered throughout different parts of space. Something was destroyed following emergency protocols, other parts went to the new factions. When the Republic of Separate Worlds, under the protectorate of the Federation, appeared on the star map few people believed that these rebels would be able to achieve even a grain of the old Empire's greatness, because there were no significant industries on their territory. But laboratories, shipyards and assembly shops have never been the heart of Imperial power. These beating burning hearts were people — scientists and laboratory assistants, engineers and designers. Many bright minds have gathered in the RSW. Thanks to the financial protection of several investment funds of the Federation, they managed not only to restore most of the old projects but also to start several new ones. Their first brainchild was the Spike interceptor and its latest laser weapon, the Doppler Laser, the damage of which directly depends on the afterburner time.
SCI-TECH research base polygon. Test number 21. Test object “Doppler laser”
- “Spike” interceptor moving at maximum speed.
- DF-devices are installed on the target's hull. Evaluating the Deakins damage coefficient.
- Hyper aggregators on “Spike” are in working order.
- Movement time at 5 seconds. Volley. Indicators of the first target's DF-device — 586DF.
- Movement time at 10 seconds. Volley. Indicators of the second target's DF-device — 731DF.
- Movement time at 15 seconds. Volley. Indicators of the third target's DF-device — 897DF.
- Movement time at 35 seconds. Volley. Indicators of the fourth target's DF-device — 1680DF.
The scientific group's conclusion:
- “The damage coefficient is non-linearly differentiated and exceeds the average values for weapons of this class. It is important to keep the positive dynamics in high-speed mode, otherwise hyper-aggregators stop working efficiently, and the DF-index drops to the base value — 586 DF.
- Doppler laser is recommended for installation on interceptors. Conduct pilot training. Conduct certification».
- Leader of the scientific group Benjamin Bean.
- Parameters are shown without ship bonuses and modifiers for the 1 weapon.
- Damage per second and per shot increase depending on the number of weapons mounted on the ship.
- Some damage parameters are rounded to integer values.
|Parameters||Doppler Laser 17|
|DPS (thermal)||933-1166 dmg./s.||+35 - +43 dmg./s.||+34 - +42 dmg./s.||+27 - +34 dmg./s.||+24 - +30 dmg./s.|
|Damage (thermal)||933-1166 dmg.||+35 - +43 dmg.||+34 - +42 dmg.||+27 - +34 dmg.||+24 - +30 dmg.|
|Rate of fire||60 rounds/min|
|Critical damage bonus||50%|
|Firing range (max.)||2000 m.|
|Cost||Can be picked up from destroyed enemies in the zone Sanctuary||1237500||2475000||5775000||Manufacturing|