From Star Conflict Wiki
Type: Thermal weapon.
For ship: Custodian
For ranks: 15-17.
- Thermal weapon with explosive damage. Explosion damage depends on .
- Launches spherical plasma charges. Holding the trigger accumulates charge, boosting projectile speed and damage.
- When holding the trigger for more than 4 s., plasma explodes around the ship, dealing damage to enemies in 1000 m. range.
- Now the newest ships very rarely do not have weapons of their own. So, for the Custodian frigate, the Sentinels have developed the “Plasmatron”. The new weapon shoots plasma bursts generated by coils located in the weapon’s hull. However, the AI went further and added an interesting feature. When the shot is held, a plasma explosion occurs after 4 seconds. As a result, Custodian acquired a more flexible copy of the pulsar. An interesting fact is that both the Plasmatron and Cryolaser are manufactured using the same technologies. This is easy to notice, because the shapes of the weapons are incredibly similar. This occurs because of the special parts that are placed only vertically.
According to the Sentinels:
- Our newest guard frigate Custodian also has a unique weapon, the Plasmatron. When creating it, we decided to implement a pulsar function into it. As practice has shown, this weapon is excellent for breaking through dense enemy lines, attacking and destroying their formation. This is exactly how our ships operate when closing alien portals. We hope that your mercenaries will learn to use this weapon correctly.
- Parameters are shown without ship bonuses and modifiers for the 1 weapon.
- Damage per second, per shot and explosion damage increase depending on the number of weapons mounted on the ship.
- Some damage parameters are rounded to integer values.
|DPS (thermal)||750/563 dmg./s.||+28/+21 dmg./s.||+27/+20 dmg./s.||+22/+16 dmg./s.|
|Damage (thermal)||750/2250 dmg.||+28/+84 dmg.||+27/+81 dmg.||+22/+66 dmg.|
|Explosion damage (thermal)||2250 dmg.||+84 dmg.||+81 dmg.||+66 dmg.|
|Rate of fire||60/15 rounds/min|
|Trigger radius||80 m.|
|Explosion radius||200 m.|
|Critical damage bonus||20%|
|Projectile speed (from-to)||1560-4992 m/s|
|Firing range (max.)||5850 m.|
|Cost||Can be picked up from destroyed enemies in the zone The Source||1575000||3150000||7350000|