From Star Conflict Wiki
Type: Close range thermal weapon.
For ship type: Interceptor
For ranks: 4-7, 7-11, 10-14, 13-17, 11-17 (Champion Laser).
- Powerful close-range thermal weapon.
- Rapidly loses effectiveness when used at medium and long distances.
- Pirate Pulse Laser: after 2.8 sec. of shooting, the gun achieves maximum power, raising its rate of fire to 406 rounds per minute and dealing a total of 1344 thermal DPS.
- Pulse Laser - an excellent choice for the pilot light fighter or interceptor: powerful, does not require shooting in advance, very convenient for a beginner. But veterans also appreciate the discreet charm of Pulse Laser.
- Empire has always been proud of their heavy guns and powerful thermal, gas-based lasers. But it became necessary to have compact installation of interceptors. Small, shoot, chemical lasers happened to be a solution. It was also decided to make the laser pulse-based. This laser provides a huge peak of power with a very compact size.
- Presented, at the dawn of the Empire, the samples, although being modifications of old technologies, created a furor. Highly valued then as pilots and generals, pulsed lasers began to mass-produce on Corporation "Imperium" enterprises. At the time before the Invasion, new copies were made only for the Imperial Legion military forces.
- However, the market has long been filled with an infinite number of modified lasers. So any mercenary can get a similar device without any problems.
- Gift of the Emperor: one of the Emperor's ministers so zealously admired the guns on the ruler's private ship that the gracious Emperor gave them to his servant. But the delivery shuttle was attacked, and the stolen guns bent in the depths of space. Soon after, the minister committed suicide.
- Laser ARC-II: a special limited series is only granted to graduates of the alternative space academy ARC.
- Champion Laser: a unique weapon that could be awarded for winning the old league test season.
- Parameters are shown without ship bonuses and modifiers for the 1 weapon.
- Damage per second and per shot increase depending on the number of weapons mounted on the ship.
- Some damage parameters are rounded to integer values.
|Parameters||Pulse Laser 7||Pulse Laser 11||Gift of the Emperor 14 and|
Laser ARC-II 14
|DPS (thermal)||784 dmg./s.||+34 dmg./s.||+34 dmg./s.||+27 dmg./s.||+25 dmg./s.||852 dmg./s.||+35 dmg./s.||+33 dmg./s.||+28 dmg./s.||+24 dmg./s.||1023 dmg./s.|
|Damage (thermal)||151 dmg.||+6 dmg.||+7 dmg.||+5 dmg.||+5 dmg.||164 dmg.||+7 dmg.||+6 dmg.||+5 dmg.||+5 dmg.||197 dmg.|
|Rate of fire||312 rounds/min||312 rounds/min||312 rounds/min|
|Critical damage bonus||50%||50%||50%|
|Firing range (max.)||1600 m.||1750 m.||1750 m.|
|Spread||0.9 deg.||0.9 deg.||0.9 deg.|
|Overheating/cooling||4/1 s.||4/1 s.||4/1 s.|
|Cost||25500||38300||76500||178500||Manufacturing||105000||157500||315000||735000||Manufacturing||Awarded for tournaments|
|Parameters||Pulse Laser 14||Pulse Laser 17||Champion Laser 17||Pirate Pulse Laser 17|
|DPS (thermal)||904 dmg./s.||+34 dmg./s.||+34 dmg./s.||+27 dmg./s.||+24 dmg./s.||938 dmg./s.||+34 dmg./s.||+34 dmg./s.||+28 dmg./s.||+24 dmg./s.||1058 dmg./s.||827 dmg./s.|
|Damage (thermal)||174 dmg.||+6 dmg.||+7 dmg.||+5 dmg.||+5 dmg.||180 dmg.||+7 dmg.||+7 dmg.||+5 dmg.||+4 dmg.||203 dmg.||199 dmg.|
|Rate of fire||312 rounds/min||312 rounds/min||312 rounds/min||250 rounds/min|
|Critical damage bonus||50%||50%||50%||70%|
|Firing range (max.)||1750 m.||1850 m.||1850 m.||1850 m.|
|Spread||0.9 deg.||0.9 deg.||0.9 deg.||0.9 deg.|
|Overheating/cooling||4/1 s.||4/1 s.||4/1 s.||4/1 s.|
|Cost||Can be picked up from destroyed enemies in the zone Transport Hub||427500||855000||1995000||Manufacturing||Can be picked up from destroyed enemies in the zone Lava Spines||1237500||2475000||5775000||Manufacturing||Awarded for tournaments|| 'Pirate weapons Pack' |
or it was possible to get weapon in the 'Pirate Chronicles' event