From Star Conflict Wiki
Type: EM weapon.
For ship: Wolfhound
For ranks: 14-17.
- Projectiles can ignit enemies and objects. Projectile fire burns for 3.2 s. and deals damage.
- If you don't hit a ship, the fire burns for 4 s. Enemies close to the fire also receive damage.
- It is not known for certain who created the “Ignis” blaster, but this weapon was used for the first time by Wolfhound pilots in attacks on New Eden. After the first sample was captured, the Federation engineers began a full study of the blaster. This weapon's projectiles are capable of setting fire to the enemy, dealing EM damage. Moreover, thanks to its own gravitational field, the projectile can stop in space, continuing to burn. In a short time, engineers managed to recreate this prototype. Already having the blueprints of Wolfhound, the UMC made a proposal to test the blaster. However, the pilots found another use for the new weapon. According to intelligence, mercenaries use this weapon to draw in space. Indeed, the effect of burning seems beautiful and impressive. Just as much as the destruction of the flame.
Magazine “Federation Herald”
- According to the latest data, the station New Eden was attacked once again. The unknown enemy is pushing hard once again and this time the ships were equipped with a previously unknown weapon. According to eyewitnesses, everything hit by the projectiles was lit with a blue flame. Fortunately, in spite of the heavy losses, the attack failed. Residents of the Federation can remain calm, because they are guarded by the Great Armada! As always, Helion Inc denies its participation in these attacks, but given its past, I don’t really believe these words. This was the magazine Federation Herald, thank you for your attention!
- Parameters are shown without ship bonuses and modifiers for the 1 weapon.
- The rate of fire increases depending on the number of weapons mounted on the ship, result is increased damage per second.
- Some damage parameters are rounded to integer values.
|Parameters||'Ignis' blaster 17|
|DPS (EM)||655 dmg./s.||+23 dmg./s.||+24 dmg./s.||+20 dmg./s.||+16 dmg./s.|
|Damage (EM)||393 dmg.||+14 dmg.||+14 dmg.||+12 dmg.||+10 dmg.|
|Fire DPS (EM)||550 dmg./s.||+20 dmg./s.||+20 dmg./s.||+15 dmg./s.||+15 dmg./s.|
|Rate of fire||100 rounds/min|
|Critical damage bonus||50%|
|Projectile speed (from-to)||1200-1500 m/s|
|Firing range (max.)||2350 m.|
|Spread (from-to)||0-1 deg.|
|Cost||Can be picked up from destroyed enemies in the zone Sorting Facility||1462500||2925000||6825000||Manufacturing|