From Star Conflict Wiki
Type: Kinetic weapon.
For ship type: Kris AE and premium ships of the role
For ranks: 7-11.
- Shell explosion creates a 150 m. range cloud.
- Enemies inside get thermal damage if they use their main weapons.
- The cloud persists for 5 s.
- Despite the disappearance of the Technologists, the Sentinels continue to manufacture new ships and weapons. Currently, the interceptors of their strike squadron are armed with destabilizing mortars. This weapon is mounted on the Kris AE and has an interesting feature. Its projectiles form a small cloud upon detonation, which deals damage to all enemies within it using their main weapons. Due to this effect, ECMs can attack the enemy without fear of return fire. As a gesture of cooperation with mankind, the Sentinels provided this mortar to the United Mercenary Centre. The pilots appreciated the new toy and now most of these ships use this weapon exactly.
From the report of the UMC supervisor:
- A few hours ago, the Jericho AIs, who call themselves “Sentinels”, provided us with their design. They call it a destabilizing mortar and speak of it as an extremely effective weapon. Indeed the effect when shooting is curious. But the most important part is that they do not require money for the blueprints and say that this is a gift as a sign of friendship between mankind and AI. They never speak of their emergence, referring to the secrecy of information. Their objectives are also unknown, but most likely they were left by the Technologists in order to look after their laboratories and caches. I recommend continuing cooperation with the Sentinels in order to get more information and technology.
- Parameters are shown without ship bonuses and modifiers for the 1 weapon.
- The rate of fire increases depending on the number of weapons mounted on the ship, result is increased damage per second.
- Some damage parameters are rounded to integer values.
|Parameters||Destabilizing mortar 11|
|DPS (kinetic)||614 dmg./s.||+26,5 dmg./s.||+27 dmg./s.||+21,5 dmg./s.||+19 dmg./s.|
|Damage (kinetic)||1228 dmg.||+53 dmg.||+54 dmg.||+43 dmg.||+38 dmg.|
|Cloud DPS (thermal)||608 dmg./s.||+26 dmg./s.||+27 dmg./s.||+21 dmg./s.||+19 dmg./s.|
|Rate of fire||30 rounds/min|
|Critical damage bonus||50%|
|Projectile speed||4200 m./s.|
|Firing range (max.)||2800 m.|
|Cost||Can be picked up from destroyed enemies in the zone Processing rig||157500||315000||735000||Manufacturing|