From Star Conflict Wiki
Type: EM weapon.
For ship: Project 1011
For ranks: 13-17.
- Enemies hit by this weapon lose the ability to lock targets for 2 s.
- Lock scrambling triggers not more than once every 8 s.
- One of the worst military failures in the history of the Empire is considered to be the third war for the Bartle sector. It was then that the scientific elite of the Wardens, loyal guards of the Emperor, had the idea to use the enemy's own weapon against him. This is how the ships of the 1011 series were created, powered by limited AI. According to the idea, they were to explore distant sectors without pilots and give the Empire an advantage in a future war.
- Hundreds of years later, after the Invasion, pilots remembered about these ships. Now they were additionally armed with the disintegrator missile drone. And the main weapon was the “Disorient gun”, which deprived the enemy of the ability to lock targets upon hit. Which gave the escort detachment a few crucial seconds in battle.
Report of the “Bravo 5” squad commander, Federation Spacefleet Lt. Barry Malfoy.
- “After putting the squad in the “Reverse V” formation I gave the order to switch to afterburners. After 5 minutes of flight, a frigate of the Empire appeared on the scanners, accompanied by three fighters. The squad did not have enough time to manoeuvre and withdraw, so we attacked. Three fighters were hit by the frigate's energy weapon. According to the reports of the pilots, after the hit, the ships lost the ability to lock targets. 60% of the squad was unable to conduct aimed fire. We entered melee range. After another 5 minutes, 90% of the squad was destroyed. I gave the order to retreat to the remaining pilots. The ships of the Empire did not pursue us.
- I recognize my fault and accept the judgment of the tribunal in full”.
- Parameters are shown without ship bonuses and modifiers for the 1 weapon.
- Damage per second and per shot increase depending on the number of weapons mounted on the ship.
- Some damage parameters are rounded to integer values.
|Parameters||Disorient gun 17|
|DPS (EM)||426 dmg./s.||+18 dmg./s.||+19 dmg./s.||+15 dmg./s.||+13 dmg./s.|
|Damage (EM)||426 dmg.||+18 dmg.||+19 dmg.||+15 dmg.||+13 dmg.|
|Rate of fire||60 rounds/min|
|Critical damage bonus||75%|
|Projectile speed||7000 m/s|
|Firing range (max.)||4400 m.|
|Spread (from-to)||1-0.18 deg.|
|Cost||Can be picked up from destroyed enemies in the zone Sorting Facility||1237500||2475000||5775000||Manufacturing|