From Star Conflict Wiki
Type: EM weapon.
For ship: Singularity
For ranks: 13-17.
- Each critical hit increases projectile speed by 30% for 15 s.
- Stacks up to 5 times.
- Any mercenary has heard about the mysterious caste of Technologists — a part of Jericho. Many even worked for them, but no one has ever seen a Technologist in the flesh. The caste was always insular, even within Jericho itself. They say they did not worship the machines but considered themselves one with them. But when most of Jericho disappeared, and with it the Technologists, their vessels remained. Now the former stations of Technologists are controlled by a network of numerous integrated AI systems that call themselves Sentinels. The objectives of the Sentinels and their true nature are still a mystery, even for the remaining Jericho.
- Despite the fact that machine intelligence operates on a completely different level than the human mind, the Sentinels are able to negotiate with people. Numerous agreements have already been concluded between them and the Mendes Family, as well as a number of other factions. The emissaries and diplomats of the Sentinels are autonomous AI, enclosed in the hull of a powerful combat vehicle — the fighter Singularity. Thanks to having free will, these ships sometimes sign contracts with pilots and enter their service.
- Along with the ability to become invisible, the electromagnetic weapon “Accelerator gun” became one of the main “aces” of this ship. Weapon capabilities are based on TNL technology (tracking neural links). The link accelerated every round in a fired volley. The pilots did not have time to react. The evasion system had data on the average projectile flight time and gave the pilot data based on it. The system did not know about the non-linear projectile acceleration.
Intercepted comms of an Ironside Empire's patrol squad:
- - Foxtrot, do you copy?
- - Bravo two, loud and clear.
- - Foxtrot, you're being tracked by a guidance system. They're shooting.
- - Bravo two, too far, I have time for a man... (interference)
- - Foxtrot, do you copy? Come in. Foxt... (interference)
- Parameters are shown without ship bonuses and modifiers for the 1 weapon.
- Damage per second and per shot increase depending on the number of weapons mounted on the ship.
- Some damage parameters are rounded to integer values.
|Parameters||Accelerator Gun 17|
|DPS (EM)||520 dmg./s.||+20 dmg./s.||+24 dmg./s.||+20 dmg./s.||+16 dmg./s.|
|Damage (EM)||130 dmg.||+5 dmg.||+6 dmg.||+5 dmg.||+4 dmg.|
|Rate of fire||240 rounds/min|
|Critical damage bonus||50%|
|Projectile speed (start)||4400 m./s.|
|Firing range (max.)||4000 m.|
|Spread (from-to)||2-0,2 deg.|
|Cost||Can be picked up from destroyed enemies in the zone The Source||1237500||2475000||5775000||Manufacturing|