From Star Conflict Wiki
Type: EM weapon.
For ship: Marten
For ranks: 15-17.
- Projects a wide electromagnetic wave.
- When it hits an enemy, the wave is reflected back towards your ship and travels 1200 m.
- When the wave is absorbed by your ship, its weapon damage is increased by 6% for 3 s. The effects stacks up to 5 times.
- The reflected wave does not deal damage.
- When the Marten interceptor needed new weapons, Sci-Tech Universal’s scientists were quick to deliver what their bosses wanted. The echo cannon uses special projectiles that, when hit, ricochet off the target and, due to the energy received from the impact, generate a special wave that enhances the next cannon shot. However, for the effect to work, the ship must get as close as possible to the wave, the energy of which is absorbed by a special generator. It is worth noting that the project turned out to be quite cheap, and soon began to bring good profits. According to unconfirmed rumors, Sci-Tech Universal eliminated one of the “Echo cannon’s” developers for excessive demands for his labor and blackmail using classified information about the Artuga system.
From the production report
- A prototype and a number of drawings have been received. The first and third conveyors have started production. Discovered a lack of blueprints for several parts. Conveyors are stopped.
- Production has been restored, but some of the already finished weapons are defective.
- The shipment is ready for loading. The defect is partially missing.
- Mass production has been established. All manufactured weapons are immediately installed on the Marten, with the exception of the first conveyor. The weapons from it are loaded onto transporters and sent to the UMC. The probability of defect is less than one percent.
- Parameters are shown without ship bonuses and modifiers for the 1 weapon.
- The rate of fire increases depending on the number of weapons mounted on the ship, result is increased damage per second.
- Some damage parameters are rounded to integer values.
|Parameters||Echo cannon 17|
|DPS (EM)||717/932 dmg./s.||+31.5/41 dmg./s.||+31.5/41 dmg./s.||+25/32 dmg./s.||+21.5/28.5 dmg./s.|
|Damage (EM)||956/1243 dmg.||+42/54 dmg.||+42/55 dmg.||+33/43 dmg.||+29/38 dmg.|
|Rate of fire||45 rounds/min|
|Critical damage bonus||50%|
|Projectile speed||3000 m/s|
|Firing range (max.)||2000 m.|