From Star Conflict Wiki
Type: Bow weapon.
For ship: Zhen
For ranks: 13-17.
- A powerful bow gun, firing in short bursts.
- A terrible tragedy befell the great Jericho Family of Liu in the early years of the Invasion. Monolith — their ark city — was infected with a terrible biomorph virus. The disease, which destroyed almost the entire Family, was named Liu Virus in honour of the memory of the victims. Since then, the Monolith has remained a grim reminder of the horrors of the Invasion.
- The surviving members of the family without their home became eternal exiles. The departed among the departed. Many of them were then granted asylum by the United Mercenary Centre. But after most of Jericho disappeared, something clicked in the depths of the cursed ark. The ancient machines came back to life again, and soon new ships appeared. Zhen is the first one.
- A masterpiece of an ancient artisan who perished in a tragedy. Driven by a restricted AI, this interceptor attacks anyone who approaches it. Anyone except the heirs of Liu. Many regarded it as a sign sent by Bartle. The family reunited again. And now its members find ships wandering through space, clean them from the remnants of the virus and deliver them to the UMC. The Liu remember that mercenaries are the only ones who did not turn away from them during a tragedy.
- New ships are ready for battle right away. One of their main arguments is the powerful “Geyser” gun firing short bursts.
To major O. I. Stein from the captain of the intelligence unit “Usher” A. S. Ferguson
An excerpt from the report on actions in the territory of former families of Jericho.
- …Information about the empty space in the Jericho systems turned out to be false. We came under fire from enemy ships and were forced to retreat to regroup. We were pursued by several opponents, which we were later able to destroy. Inside the wreckage, we could not find a single body, but we found a pair of data storage devices that had miraculously survived and the enemy’s weapons.
- We immediately tried to install weapons on one of our ships, but we failed. It completely refused to work with our systems. In this regard, I propose to transfer this technology to further study. Perhaps the potential of this weapon is superior to our counterparts…
- Parameters are shown without ship bonuses and modifiers for the 1 weapon.
- Damage per second and per shot increase depending on the number of weapons mounted on the ship.
- Some damage parameters are rounded to integer values.
|DPS (kinetic)||2020 dmg./s.||+87 dmg./s.||+93 dmg./s.||+67 dmg./s.||+66 dmg./s.|
|Damage (kinetic)||303 dmg.||+13 dmg.||+14 dmg.||+10 dmg.||+10 dmg.|
|Rate of fire||400 rounds/min|
|Critical damage bonus||50%|
|Projectile speed||3000 m/s|
|Firing range (max.)||2100 m.|
|Spread (from-to)||0.1-1 deg.|
|Cost||Can be picked up from destroyed enemies in the zone Sorting Facility||1237500||2475000||5775000||Manufacturing|