From Star Conflict Wiki
Type: EM weapon.
For ship type: Alligator-C, T-Rex Mk II and premium ships of the role
For ranks: 3-7, 12-17.
- With each hit your critical chance increases by 6% for 2 s. The effect stacks up to 5 times.
- Critical hits transfer shield from the target to the ship.
- The Plasma Devastator was designed by Vanguard scientists to improve the firepower of guard ships during assaults. A powerful electromagnetic weapon has become an excellent addition to the Alligator-C and T-Rex Mk II frigates. Rumour has it that Vanguard used Jericho technology to develop the plasma devastator. After the attack on Eridan's Free Worlds, Armada's headquarters received a signal about the activation of one of the stations. A squad was dispatched almost immediately and inspected the site. Among other things, the military found a plasma devastator. However, the Armada Command was not interested in the find and the weapon's blueprints were sold to the UMC.
Report excerpt from the Commander of the 3rd Recon Group
- According to our records, the station was to be preserved for the duration of the anomaly in the Eternal Vanguard sector. However, the TR-56 base was activated and even protected by stand-alone protection systems. During the inspection of the premises, we found a closed vault. In addition to several containers that we could not open, we discovered blueprints of the so-called plasma devastator. I recommend testing this weapon as quickly as possible and assessing its combat potential.
- Parameters are shown without ship bonuses and modifiers for the 1 weapon.
- The rate of fire increases depending on the number of weapons mounted on the ship, result is increased damage per second.
- Some damage parameters are rounded to integer values.
|Parameters||Plasma Devastator 7||Plasma Devastator 17|
|DPS (EM)||413 dmg./s.||+18 dmg./s.||+18 dmg./s.||+14,5 dmg./s.||454 dmg./s.||+19,5 dmg./s.||+20 dmg./s.||+16 dmg./s.||+13 dmg./s.|
|Damage (EM)||825 dmg.||+36 dmg.||+36 dmg.||+29 dmg.||908 dmg.||+39 dmg.||+40 dmg.||+32 dmg.||+27 dmg.|
|Shield transfer||730 pts.||+32 pts.||+32 pts.||+24 pts.||804 pts.||+34 pts.||+36 pts.||+26 pts.||+24 pts.|
|Rate of fire||30 rounds/min||30 rounds/min|
|Critical damage bonus||100%||100%|
|Projectile speed||3250 m./s.||3575 m./s.|
|Firing range (max.)||4000 m.||4000 m.|
|Spread (from-to)||2-0,1 deg.||2-0,1 deg.|
|Overheating/cooling||8/1,5 s.||8/1,5 s.|
|Cost||Can be picked up from destroyed enemies in the zone Captured Dreadnought||20300||40500||94500||Can be picked up from destroyed enemies in the zone Orange Giant||427500||855000||1995000||Manufacturing|