'Draccar' nanobot colony
From Star Conflict Wiki
Type: Kinetic weapon.
For ship type: King Nibelung and premium ships of the role
For ranks: 10-14.
- Each projectile hit continuously disintegrates the target's hull (redirected to shield by implant 9-3 (Beta-accelerator "SR Mark 3") or by Multipurpose shield).
- If the disintegration stops, your ship's hull is restored by 650 pts.
- During the portal storm, Ellydium lost several transport ships with blueprints and designs based on alien technologies. One of the ships lost in space was found by Legion scouts. The Empire did not miss the chance to use the latest weapons and right before the fall of the Earth the Martian laboratories developed the Draccar weapon. A colony of nanobots ignored the ship's shield and immediately devoured the target's hull. This weapon was the opposite of Eclipse, and also very much resembled one of the new weapons of Ellydium. After conducting tests at the site, the Empire delivered the blueprints to the UMC, for further research of the gun. Undoubtedly, the Federation ships with thin hulls suffered the most. We can only hope that the Empire will not use the colony of nanobots “Draccar” in the war.
From the report of Colonel Getz Ritter:
- The weapon “Nanobot colony Draccar” passed the test, no visible defects were revealed. We recommend using this weapon first of all against the ships of the Federation and Jericho, whose hulls are weaker than ours. From this, it follows that in the conflict between the fragmented Empires, the tool will not have the desired effect. We recommend to send the blueprints to the UMC so that the mercenaries personally experience the Draccar in battle, and we will follow them closely. They will not even suspect that they are helping us reach our new goal...
- Parameters are shown without ship bonuses and modifiers for the 1 weapon.
- The rate of fire increases depending on the number of weapons mounted on the ship, but it doesn't increase damage per second for this weapon.
- Some damage parameters are rounded to integer values.
|Parameters||'Draccar' nanobot colony 14|
|DPS (kinetic)||388 dmg./s.||+20,5 dmg./s.||+16 dmg./s.||+12 dmg./s.||+12 dmg./s.|
|Rate of fire||60 rounds/min|
|Projectile speed||3500 m./s.|
|Firing range (max.)||3000 m.|
|Cost||Can be picked up from destroyed enemies in the zone Ruined Station||427500||855000||1995000||Manufacturing|