From Star Conflict Wiki
Type: Close range EM weapon.
For ship type: Interceptor
For ranks: 6-9, 9-13, 12-17.
- Rapid-fire EM weapon for close ranges.
- Accuracy decreases with prolonged firing.
- RF Blaster is the most lightweight small-caliber plasma cannon, shooting in bursts. Single-projectile blaster damage may be lower, but it's compensated with density of fire.
- RF Blaster is perfect for those pilots who prefer to rain a hail of shells on their enemies.
- The gun was developed a few centuries ago, commissioned by Vanguard as a tool for massive interceptor attacks. Having taken an infantry weapon as a basis, ‘Typhoon Electronics Weapons’ produced a prototype that showed the best results and the company managed to sign a long-term contract. The weapon later spawned a variety of modifications, including infantry and armoured vehicle variants, based on next-gen technology developed by ‘Typhoon Electronics Weapons’. Now they're produced by dozens of companies across the galaxy. Although the largest and the only supplier of ship cannons for the Federation and the Mercenary Centre, is still ‘Typhoon Electronics Weapons’.
- Parameters are shown without ship bonuses and modifiers for the 1 weapon.
- Damage per second and per shot increase depending on the number of weapons mounted on the ship.
- Some damage parameters are rounded to integer values.
|Parameters||RF Blaster 9||RF Blaster 13||RF Blaster 17|
|DPS (EM)||811 dmg./s.||+33 dmg./s.||+32,5 dmg./s.||+26 dmg./s.||+22,5 dmg./s.||859 dmg./s.||+32,5 dmg./s.||+32,5 dmg./s.||+26 dmg./s.||+23,5 dmg./s.||892 dmg./s.||+32,5 dmg./s.||+33 dmg./s.||+26 dmg./s.||+22,5 dmg./s.|
|Damage (EM)||122 dmg.||+5 dmg.||+5 dmg.||+4 dmg.||+3 dmg.||129 dmg.||+5 dmg.||+4,5 dmg.||+4 dmg.||+3,5 dmg.||134 dmg.||+4,5 dmg.||+5 dmg.||+4 dmg.||+3,5 dmg.|
|Rate of fire||400 rounds/min||400 rounds/min||400 rounds/min|
|Critical damage bonus||75%||75%||75%|
|Projectile speed||2835 m./s.||2915 m./s.||3048 m./s.|
|Firing range (max.)||1650 m.||1650 m.||1650 m.|
|Spread (from-to)||1,2-3,6 deg.||1,2-3,6 deg.||1,2-3,6 deg.|
|Overheating/cooling||30/2 s.||30/2 s.||30/2 s.|
|Cost||82500||123800||247500||577500||Manufacturing||Can be picked up from destroyed enemies in the zone Ice Pits||270000||540000||1260000||Manufacturing||Can be picked up from destroyed enemies in the zone Iridium Strand||900000||1800000||4200000||Manufacturing|