From Star Conflict Wiki
- Ship parts can be obtained in the “Search for values” window after combat in PvP, PvE and CO-OP modes.
- Also sometimes there are tasks of UMC within events.
- Necessary parts of the ship can be obtained in special Bundles.
- Bundles with ship parts can be purchased immediately. To do this, click on the "Buy" button under the ship icon.
Rules for obtaining parts of premium ships
- To receive ship parts during the “Search for values” after battles in PvP, PvE and CO-OP modes, the ship on which you take off for battle must be of the same or closest rank as the assembled.
- Only ships with the maximun level of experience are counted.
- If you fly in a battle only on suitable ships, then the chance of getting the parts will be maximum.
- If no suitable ship is displayed, the chance to get a premium ship part is zero.
List of ships created from parts
Rank 7: Archelon
Rank 8: Nightingale
Rank 15: Karud