- + The toughest class in the game.
- + 12 Turrets (no more than 8 turrets can shoot at the same time)
- + 2 control modes: Classic and Free Aim
- + Can be customized and adapted to various play styles.
- - Native explosion damage vulnerability - all incoming explosion damage is multiplied by 1,75.
- - Native control effects vulnerability - duration of all control effects (Stasis, Ion Beam, White Noise, etc.) is multiplied by 1,45.
- - Destroyer melee damage (closer than 1000 m.) is multiplied by 2,5.
- - Various parts of the ship can be destroyed by focused fire. How it works (YouTube)
The Destroyer - a heavy battleship that has high survivability and threatening firepower. The general purpose of Destroyers is to provide fire support of friendly offensive divisions. Destroyers have 12 weapon turrets located around the hull and technically do not have “blind spots”, but no more than 8 guns can shoot at the same time due to the firing angles of each turret, so keep this is in mind when looking at weapon damage statistics in the game - it shows for all 8 turrets. There are 4 modifications of Destroyers: - Empire, Federation, Jericho and Ellydium. They aren't carbon copies of each other and have very distinctive differences.
Manufacturing process is pretty much the same as other Secret Project ships in the game - you have to gather materials to craft required amount of ship parts (engine/capacitor/shield/hull/CPU), difference is that instead of Internal structure component used in Secret Project ships, you will have to create Destroyers internal structure components, and of course pay a certain amount of credits for assembly.