Ranks: 5 - 15.
Salyut-ST is another development from the Directorium times. However, unlike the proven Spiral and Endeavour, the ship was not mass-produced at the time and the project was frozen. The reason for this is the rather complex design, the offset centres of gravity and the complex alignment of the engines, which prevented that version of the ship from being able to fight with the known ships on equal terms. This ensured the fact that they were not involved in the battle with the “Fringe” fanatics.
The project received a second life during the second Invasion. In conditions of war and limited resources, it was necessary to adopt a fleet capable of fighting and disorienting the enemy without drawing attention. Salyut-ST executed this task perfectly. Despite the external similarities with objects of the first space conquest, the inner shell of the ship was equipped with the most modern equipment of the Imperial ECM ships, the armouring system was redesigned, and the engines were completely changed.
At the end of the Invasion, the blueprints of this model were kept secret for a long time. Now the UMC has decided to start an open development, and the collectors have already offered a handsome price for such a ship.
- The pilot can activate and deactivate nodes in the tree of the Salyut-ST. Wherein:
- Changes ship's rank.
- Changes ship's technical characteristics.
- Changes the set of modules, modifiers and available weapons.
- The pilot must first learn the node he needs, and then activate him or the group of nodes studied. Only after clicking the “Apply” button will the selected changes appear in your ship. The study will require credits, experience, Enriched monocrystals and Monocrystalline plates.
- Each node can be deactivated, to change the configuration and capabilities of the ship for specific tasks facing the pilot.
List of nodes
5 rank: engine socket, second (100 points). The first is given immediately
6 rank: CPU socket, third (100 points). The first and second are given immediately
7 rank: time to weapon hating +33.3% (100 points)
8 rank: increasing of ship parameters (100 points)
9 rank: increasing of ship parameters (100 points)
10 rank: effective range of ECM modules +50% (100 points)
11 rank: increasing of ship parameters (100 points)
12 rank: sensor range +80% (100 points)
13 rank: increasing of ship parameters (100 points)
14 ранг: energy regen +20% (100 points)
Unqiue special modules
The ship drains the energy from enemy ships in front of it and slows down the rotation of their weapons.
The speed of the enemies in front of the ship is forcibly increased while their turning speed is reduced.
The work of the weapons and modules, that belong to the enemies in front of the ship, is disrupted. The weapons shoot at their allies, and the modules are disabled and cannot be activated.