Campaign - special tasks that tell the story of the Star Conflict universe. Performing these tasks will give you many very valuable rewards (for example, valuable rare parts for manufactured ships, , ), and will also raise the pilot's clearance level above 15.
The plot of the campaign begins right after Ellydium Corporation managed to force out the aliens from the zone where the Ellydium-Theta station is located.
It would seem that ‘Ellydium’ is at the peak of its success. But it is at this moment that the corporation sends a large-scale request to the UMC for urgent and high-paying work.
The UMC accepts the order and sends base an advanced reconnaissance unit to the ‘Ellydium Theta’ base, while it's assembling the main forces. As part of this reconnaissance unit, you are a high-class mercenary pilot. Adventures begin!
- CHECK THE SHIP'S SYSTEMS!
- Launch into 'Open Space', destroy the target and return to the station.
- MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME
- Launch into 'Open Space' and pick up 3 spare parts in the 'Ellydium Theta station' area.
- ON THE AIR
- Take a Lynx fighter and using invisibility F key visit the location PB-42 in 'Open Space'. To do this, press 'Undock' in the accepted task screen.
- CHASING ECHOES
- Complete any mission. To do this, press the 'Missions' button.
- SOUND THE ALARM
- Play Skirmish in 'Domination' mode and capture a beacon. To do this, press 'Skirmish' and wait for matchmaking to complete.
- BY THE BOOK
- Complete any three location assignments in 'Open Space'. To do this, arrive in a location with tasks a blue exclamation mark on the map.
- Complete the 'Captured Dreadnought' mission in 12 minutes and get 1000 effectiveness points.
- KILLING TIME
- Complete any three timed tasks.
- LEAP OF FAITH
- Capture the beacon during a Skirmish 'Beacon Hunt' mode. Your ship should not be destroyed.
- FROM THE SHIP TO THE BALL
- Complete the mission 'Ariadne's Thread' in 10 minutes and destroy 20 opponents. Passing the mission
- HIGH STANDARDS
- Extend your ship collection with an imperial interceptop Neutron. Press 'SHIPS' in the section 'Ship tree' and select the right ship.
- POLITICALLY NEUTRAL
- Complete the mission 'Defence Contract'. Your ship should not be destroyed.
- INTELLIGENT SELECTION (lvl 5->6 mission)
- Win in the mission 'Blackwood shipyard'. Your ship should not be destroyed.
- EXPERTS AT WORK
- Complete any 5 assignments in the location in 'Open Space'.
- WRATH OF THE IRONWOMAN
- Destroy or help destroy 30 enemies in Skirmish or battles versus AI.
- FEAST DURING THE PLAGUE
- Earn 5 medals for capturing beacons in Skirmish or battles versus AI. You can see the descriptions of medals in your profile Click on the pilot profile or press 'P'.
- HOT HEADS
- Earn a medal for quickly destroying the enemy in PvP or CO-OP modes.
- HELPING HAND
- Destroy 5 objects in the PvE mission 'Processing Rig'.
- A FINE LINE
- Get 5 medals for survival in combat.
- RICH WORLDS
- Perform any 5 location assignments in Open Space.
- CONVINCE AN OLD FRIEND
- Complete any 5 timed contracts.
- TO DISPERSE THE DARKNESS (* 8 to 9 lvl up possibly)
- In the mission 'Scarlet Haze', destroy or help destroy 50 ships.
- EXPLOSIVE HOPE
- Detonate the bomb in 'Detonation' mode in Skirmish or battles versus AI.
- SHADY DEEDS
- Destroy 10 smugglers in the 'Smugglers Hideout' location.
- OLD STOCKS
- Complete the mission 'Ellydium Plant Raid' in 11 minutes and destroy 15 enemies with missiles. Your ship should not be destroyed.
- SCRAP THE BARREL
- Complete any 5 location assignments in 'Open Space'.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR
- Destroy 10 Crystallids in the Abandoned Beacon zone.
- Earn 5 medals for serial achievements in Skirmish or battles versus AI.
- AUTHORITY EQUALS POWER
- Earn 3 medals for competitive achievements in Skirmish or battles versus AI.
- OUT OF SPITE
- Complete any 10 timed contracts.
- FIXED BATTLES
- Earn 5 medals for using special modules and weapons in skirmish or battles versus AI.
- A NEW HOPE
- Destroy 10 cybers, cyber patrolmen or cyber warriors in the 'Pallas Frontier' location.
- ICY CALM
- Complete the mission 'Operation Ice Belt' in 13 minutes.
- SILENT RECON
- Find and take the data container at the 'Excavation Site 6'.
- RETURN WHAT'S YOURS
- Win in the mission 'Pirate Fort Raid' having destroyed 30 enemies.
- NEW... ALLIES?
- Complete any 10 timed contracts.
- MATTERS OF SECURITY
- Earn 5 medals for destroying the enemy under certain conditions in Skirmish or battles versus AI.
- INHUMAN LOGIC
- Destroy 10 AI ship-terminators in Sorting Facility.
- RETURN TO BUSINESS
- Complete any 10 assignments in the location in 'Open Space'.
- BIG GAME HUNTING
- Eliminate 30 destroyers in any mode.
- STOP THE UNTHINKABLE
- Find and deactivate three portals in the area PB-42.
- SWARM QUEEN
- Find the ship of June Lamarr in PB-42 and destroy it.
- TIME TO GATHER STONES
- Prepare for the life of a free mercenary by building a rank 11 destroyer.
IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH PRESTIGE POINTS AND STILL DIDN'T LEVEL UP IT MEANS THAT YOU HAVE TO PROGRESS IN CAMPAIGN FURTHER.
Here are the tasks, after which you will get a new clearance level (starting from 16, up to 15 inclusive, the clearance levels increase automatically).
They will be issued only if clearance level 15 is reached, your prestige points scale of the current level is completely filled and the campaign tasks are completed.
16 - Earn 2500 effectiveness in one PvP or Versus AI battle and win.
17 - Take part in a successful dreadnought battle on ships of rank 14 and higher.
18 - Complete a Raid on ships of rank 14 and higher and die no more than 3 times.
19 - Get 3 medals 'Bullet Sponge' on ships of rank 14 or higher.
20 - Get 3 medals 'All mine!' on ships of rank 14 or higher.
21 - Get 3 medals 'Maniac' on ships of rank 14 or higher.
22 - Get 3 medals 'Scorpion Strike' on ships of rank 14 or higher.
23 - Get 3 medals 'Lead Rain' on ships of rank 14 or higher.
24 - Get 3 medals '11th Victim' on ships of rank 14 or higher.
25 - Take the top spot in a successful PvP battle, having earned 3500 effectiveness points on ship of rank 15 or higher.